a few hints that i will give you for a good mechanic
1) ask them if they are ASE certified
2)look for the department of agriculture licence
this should have registration number.
it should have a issue date.
and should have a expiration date.
3) when you take your car to them ask for a estimate only on stuff you want done first.
make sure you do not sign anything if you are not 4) make sure the total estimate includes all the parts and taxes and disposal fee.
5) make sure you see your old parts they said was bad.
(IF YOU CAN TAKE A PERSON THAT KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT CARS)
6)make sure when they are done you got charged the same as the estimate said.
7)ask about warranty on work done and warranty on parts.
8) make sure it puts what he says in writing.
9) when you drive out of there make sure there is no lights on in the dash
10) if you have any thing wrong with your car or truck take it back to the mechanic that fixed it and tell him
that something is wrong do not wait on this.
but if you like the way everything went and your car or truck runs great you have a great mechanic
and you need to tell people about him.
any questions please call me at 407-388-7717 graybeals automotive my name is kelly
or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org